Friday, January 27, 2012

Catching up..Last few months of 2010 :)

OK so I am going to try this again... I think blogging is a responsibility that I took on when I became a Mrs... I have to succeed this time right? I have SOOOO much that has changed since October 2010 that it is really overwhelming haha so pictures are going to be random and I am skipping ALOT in order to catch up to now-2012. I am starting right after I last blogged.. October 2010.

Halloween!!
We started by carving pumpkins with the Heaps and ended with a last minute trip to Las Vegas to spend the 31st with our nieces! It was so fun!! Strawberry Shortcake and Tinker Bell (sp?) are pretty dang cute!!

November 2010!
I was lucky enough to make another trip to Las Vegas to see the Uffens! We played at the park, went wedding dress shopping and took oh-so-many photo booth pictures :) I tried to limit em!


Love these girls! So weird to see all these pictures when there was no Quinn!


1 comment:

Uffens Family said...

YAY!!!! Love that you are blogging!! and sorry (not really) that I made you come to Vegas...A LOT!!! I loved when you came for Halloween and the big surprise for the girls!!:) They adore you and Jakey more than you will ever know!