Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Backyard Reception!

The night of June 25th we held a reception in the backyard of my house! This was something that I always wanted to do because it was a tradition for the "shaw girls". I love looking at these pictures and seeing the transformation of the yard and all the hard work that my family and friends put in to making it the wedding reception of my dreams! The food, people, music and decor was PERFECT! I wouldn't change a thing!
This candy station (done by britt) was one of my favorite parts! Little goody bags were there for the guests to fill their bags with some treats! "Love SWEET Love"
My mom did all the flowers and they were incredible!
The cheesecake pops were a hit! ESP with the Uffen's girls :)
So glad so many of my friends could make it and celebrate with us!
Jami, Amber and I! Great friends!!
Cutting our cake! My dad made this cake stand for Brittany & Lance's wedding and we were lucky enough to not only share their anniversary but use their cake stand :) each cake was a different delicious flavor with different designs! I loved it!
Leaving for our RED-EYE flight... :)
Hugging the moms :)
Perfect beginning to our fairytale!
Thank you MOM & DAD, sisters and friends for all the hard work and love!
Engagements/Bridals Photographer: Jaquilyn Shumate Photography
Wedding day Photographer: Michael Rowley Photography

2 comments:

Mandy said...

I must say your wedding looked PERFECT. Seriously, JUST gorgeous. I hope y'all are doing well....happy to find y'alls blog....I'm putting it on my bloglist as we speak.... :)

dah said...

wow...your parents must really love you! Beautiful bride, handsome groom, warm memories that are ours forever!