Tuesday, January 31, 2012

WEDDING

This is a LONG post but i just couldn't cut it down anymore :) This was one of the best days of my life, so grateful I get to spend eternity with Jacob Tyler Heaps!
kind of random picture but i LOVE dane & cole in the background :)
The whole group!
All the grandparents!
Some of the nieces and nephews :)
Grandma & Grandpa with the kids, I love this picture!
After the Temple, Jake and I along with Michael
(photographer) and Rachel (my helper) went through the drive thru at Mcdonalds and went to a beautiful park in Jakes hometown of Sammamish!
My main request for pictures was that i wanted someone to be able to tell we were in Washington! I absolutely love the trees and water and this was a perfect place!
It was my idea to lay down and it was kind of a failure haha but i DO like this picture of us :)


No comments: