Friday, January 27, 2012

December 2010

December started out a little somber in the loss of my sweet Grandpa Shaw.. He was an amazing man who raised an amazing son in my father! He had the best sense of humor and he always wanted to hear me sing and I always wanted him to sing to me.."I was strolling thru the park one day..on the very merry month of may..." THAT was my favorite :) I loved him and miss him so much. It means so much to me that he was able to meet Jake and he grilled him about his intentions :) He approved and it meant the world to me that he got to meet my future husband! I love you Grandpa and I know you are singing your heart out in heaven, cant wait to see you again!
It was great to get together with the whole family and rejoice in such a wonderful man and all he accomplished in life!!

We then headed to Washington to spend Christmas/New Years in the PNW with family (missed Uffens) and friends!

The last little highlight of our trip was getting to celebrate Benners 1st birthday!! He is such a sweet little boy and has grown SOOOO much since then it is CRAZY! Britt is amazing and had made the theme of the party monkeys! Ben loved (not sure if he is still obsessed) his stuffed monkey and the party was so creative and fun :) (cups are only ONE cute detail)


Here is my picture with the birthday boy!! I remember the day you were born :) which is really good for me...




No comments: