Friday, January 27, 2012

Beginning of 2011!

January started out amazing :) Jake took me back to The Loft, the dance club we met at and proposed in the exact spot I almost ran him over! It was very sweet and I was so excited to finally make it official! We then went to Los Hermanos with the Browns to celebrate! The picture below isn't the best but its the first one I took of the ring in the bathroom at the restaurant and sent it to some of my family and friends :)
A few months later... my BEST came to visit me in the lovely town of Provo, we spent a few days at my apt then moved the party to Las Vegas to meet my new little niece, Quinn!


MEET QUINNERS :)

Cant imagine life without her! glad i got to see her when she was SO little, I couldn't stop holding and loving on her!


No comments: