Friday, January 27, 2012

Engagements!!

April started with taking our engagements! Although I now look back and say WE WERE SO PASTEY WHITE! and wish we would have taken them after Hawaii. the other regret I had was my roots!! BUT there are still some that I love :) The Shumates were our photographers and they also did our AMAZING bridals, I absolutely loved them!!
Here are some of the engagements...




& THIS is the one we sent out in our announcements :) which were beautifully done by my amazing sister! We chose this one cause it was different than the normal wedding announcement pictures & jake liked it!








1 comment:

The Bergesons said...

YAY!!! I WAS SOOOO excited when your blog popped up with updates in my reader! good job--catching up can be intimidating:) i love you guys!!