Sunday, October 3, 2010

M.I.A

I know i have been MIA in the blogging world or completely non-existent but i thought i would do an update :) Since the last post, A LOT has changed. I am too overwhelmed/lazy to catch up on my life since 2008 so i will just begin with this this semester, Fall 2010.

Jake and I have created a ritual before every home game, the week of september 4th he warned me that i needed to be careful because whatever we did that week we would do every week, and he was serious. We start on thursday night, having a picnic (turkey sammies, chips, drinks from crest) at the field, in the grassy area behind the cougar statue. Here are a few pics from our picnics, 2 so far :)

The highlight of my september was having some of the family come for the BYU vs UW game, i am SO happy the family has welcomed Jake so well and the kids especially love him. Jake took the family on a little tour of the facility. Some cute pics from our weekend...
.


This last weekend Jake and I got to go to General Conference, thanks to Bishop Shaw :) It was a wonderful session and we are so grateful we got to go.

Here are some randoms we took on Saturday night waiting for our double date... :)


AND because those who will look at this blog (my family) have probably seen ALL these pictures i decided to throw in a new one! I am going to try to keep up with this and post regularly, no promises. but this is a good start i think :)

7 comments:

Rebecca Parker said...

Whoo hoo! Since I have an aversion to FB (though regularly check-don't tell Chris:), I was pleasantly surprised to see your update!! Love you & hope your busy Oct goes well incl some victories for the Coug squad!

Uffens Family said...

LOVE that you blogged!!! Love you!! Love Jake!! Thanks for giving me some extra entertainment!

mj said...

woot woot! love the update. keep 'em comin'!

The Bergesons said...

yay! this was a great update! fun pics--keep the posts coming- no excuses--school schmool :) We love you and Jake and cant wait to see you both (?) in dec/jan! Britty

Unknown said...

yay for updates!!!!! wha ta cute thing to do before each game. love it. i wanna meet jake.. and see you! come to az anytime:)

The Bergesons said...

due for a post again:)

Tabitha said...

Thanks for stopping by our place! You and Jake are so sweet and the cutest couple! We may just take you up on the babysitting offer! Congratulations on the engagement!