Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend in St. George..

This weekend we got to meet Rach, Annie, my Mom and the newest addition Paige in St. George.. It was a fun/short weekend, but so fun to be able to spend time together...

It was fun that annie is old enough now to remember us every time we visit, and to meet paige. I always am in awe of my older sisters and what great mothers they are. Another thing thats tradition for me and anna is taking pictures on my computer in Photo booth.. as you can see below we take many :)






Cant wait for thanksgiving in two weeks where we can all be together!

2 comments:

Uffens Family said...

I hope you know how much Annie adores you...and I am sure Paige will follow in her footsteps! It was so good to see you and I am so glad we got to play even if it was short...it was a good warm up for Thanksgiving!

mj said...

Yay! Boop has a blog. Can't wait to read up on your life...