Saturday, March 17, 2012

fall 2011

So i am going to quickly go through fall of 2011 because it was all kind of a blur! These pics and visiting with family is what made those few months bearable :)

For my bday my parents gave me tickets to the Ole Miss game! i got to join them on their trip to louisville, KY and then we drove to the game! it was so much fun and seeing the campus and the tailgating there at the grove is insane!!! never seen anything like it!
After the win :)
waiting for jake with my beautiful mom!
ben was mostly interested in what was on jakes face!
My dad came for homecoming and it was great to have him there!
Jake and I got to go to Maria's b-day party and caught most of my old roomies & their significant others! congrats maria on the engagement!
I got to go to San Antonio and see my Uffen's girls for the TCU game which was so much fun!!
Rach and I!
We got to steal jake away after and celebrate paigeys b-day at the great wolf lodge! it was so much fun to have an extra day or two to play!! paige loved having jakey to herself haha
Me and my handsome husband!
Got to go see Breaking Dawn with Kelly and Brittany and got dumped on our way back to the car! haha the ride back home to provo was very scary!
We got to see the Bergs in november and we loved having them all here and esp having ben & britt stay for a few extra days!
Went to a game and ben perfected his "GO JAKEY" chants!
the boys taking a nap...
Visited Gma in Salt Lake before sending britt and benners back to KY!
Some might be out of order but these were our highlights of the fall!

No comments: