Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Sweet summertime!

UNFORTUNATELY, on the cruise my camera screen stopped working making it virtually impossible to use. Because of that the amount of pictures since the cruise has dramatically dropped. These are ones I could gather from sisters and my phone :)

We got to go to Dane's graduation from childcare!
I assisted for my Dad at work up until the wedding while jake was in UT so I got to spend a lot of time with some of my favorite little people :)
Quinners!
Went to Dane's CIRCUS! He made an awesome lion!
Made it to some baseball games!
AND got to spend some quality time at HEAVEN on EARTH...
missing jakey...
Sleepovers at the cabin with family :)
Paige hanging out with me... mainly to drink my DC
Anna Banana & Kate!
Goofy Paige!
Cousin time!
After the honeymoon we had an extra week off football! We got to spend 4th of July at Fort Vancouver with the family and a few extra days at the cabin!
Jake and his girlfriend
After moving back to UT my mom, cait and kate came to visit and see our new place!
In August, I was lucky enough to be able to go see the Uffens in San Antonio! So fun to see my girls and their new town!
This summer was very eventful and I wish I had more pictures! I am so grateful for friends and family!

2 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Can you tell I am glad you are blogging again??:) ha! Love the pics..and seeing them again :) The same thing happened to my point and shoot camera!! Nothing is on the screen and it is so annoying!! Hurry and catch up cuz wanna see pics of Kansas and your place!!:)

B and M BAUCOM said...

Brooke! I need to see pictures of the new addition to your family! I have been thinking of volunteering at the HS here... That would be SO fun! Update me on life and new pets! :)